Queensberry House is a charming three-room bed and breakfast just for grown-ups in the heart of Dumfries and Galloway.
It’s the perfect base for exploring this hidden – but spectacular – corner of southwest Scotland. And with the benefit of our local knowledge you will discover all of the best sights, many of which you don’t realise even exist.
At the end of the day, you can return to this peaceful location, unwind, relax and plan your next day’s adventure.
At a glance
- Ground floor rooms – no stairs!
- Catering exclusively for adults
- Just three double rooms (six guests maximum)
- The ideal base for exploring Dumfries and Galloway
- Visit Scotland Quality Assurance award – four stars
- Home-cooked breakfast – the full Scottish or a lighter option
- Guest lounge
- Easy, safe parking
- Storage/drying room
- Genuine reviews
- You’ll wish you’d stayed longer
- Available for exclusive use
- To hear about special offers and events, join our VIP mailing list
- Explore Scotland’s Hidden Landscape, your 10-page insider guide to unspoilt and unexpected treasures. Download your free guide here